How I Spent my School Holidays

   During the school holiday, my family and I went to Vietnam on Saturday night. We boarded an aeroplane at LCCT . We were very excited on that day.We arrived at Vietnam at night. 

   On the first day in  Vietnam, we sat idly at the hotel. We spent our time by watching television.
On the next morning, my family and I went to shopping complex in Vietnam. We bought some clothes that were made from silk. After that, we decided to return to our hotel because its going to rain. 

  On the third day, we went to Sungai Mekong in the morning bec arrived at because it took long time to arrive there. We arrived at Sungai Mekong about two hours from our hotel.We could eat several types fruit there without paying. While eating the fruits, we also watched performance from Vietnam's people. 
 
  The next day, we dressed up neatly in the morning because we were going home. In short, everyone enjoyed the trip. I would indeed like to go to Vietnam again.